Drilling Supervisor - North Africa Offshore
- Job Title: Day & Night Drilling Supervisors (Company Men)
- Location: North Africa (Offshore)
- Years of experience in the role: 10+
- Oil field experience: 15+
- Rotation: 28/28
- Pay: Day Rate
- Job Number: 253
Performance Energy is looking for experienced Drilling Company men who are looking for a new project. We are in the early stages of communication with an Independent Operator in North Africa who are in the process of a hiring 4 DSV's for their campaign offshore.
This operator predominantly operates in Africa & has a set spud date of November 2021 that will be focusing on an existing asset in a mature field. More technical well data to be provided at the end of September.
The client has requested that we keep their details confidential at this stage due to the current hiring plans that have not been fully completed, therefore we are looking to hold initial conversations with experienced Drilling Supervisors to identify a shortlist of individuals in preparation for when the client starts accepting profiles for review/interview.
IWCF - Drilling Supervisor LV4 - Required
To apply for this role:
1. Please click the apply button below, where you will be requested to submit your CV & basic info.
2. At the end of this application form there is a link to take you to a video upload link. We request that you conduct a short video interview discussing the below topics.
- Summary of DSV career, Type of Operators worked for, well conditions that you have seen or specific well bore issues that have subsequently been overcome, types of formations & water depth worked, your availability & Experience in Africa offshore.
Please note both stages 1&2 are a requirement form the customers in order to be considered. Thank you.
One of our Senior Technical specialists will be in touch to discuss this project further, should your profile match the criteria required.