Workshop Maintenance Supervisor/Leader
- Location: Asia
- Years of experience in the role: 5+
- Employment: Full time Salary
- Start: November / December
- Job Number: 111
Performance Energy is looking for an experienced Workshop Maintenance Supervisor/Leader with experience in running an Oil & Gas facility.
The client is open to applicants that have experience in managing personnel, logistics, HSE or Maintenance backgrounds.
As the Maintenance Workshop Supervisor your role will include the management & oversight of;
- Tools & Inventory
- Scheduling of oilfield equipment repairs
- Leadership/Management of shop technicians carrying out the maintenance of the activities
The ideal candidate shall have a background in warehouse or maintenance shop leadership & be a strong communicator, planner & HSE promoter.
This position is of high priority; therefore, we request that you only apply if you meet the minimum requirements.
- Experience managing personnel, logistics, HSE or Maintenance projects.
- Willing to live in Thailand
To apply please click the APPLY button below and complete the required form.
One of our Senior Technical specialists will be in touch to discuss this project further, should your profile match the criteria required.