Process & Pipeline: Pre-commission Engineer
- Location: Asia
- Years of experience in the role: 4+
- Employment: Contract February – August 2021
- Start: February 2021
- Job Number: 131
Performance Energy is looking for an experienced Project Pre-Commissioning Engineer with experience in Deepwater Pre-Commissioning work for an existing client in Asia.
The position is of high priority, therefore we kindly request that you do not apply if you do not hold the minimum experience. Should you not meet the experience level you are free to upload your cv on our website and will be considered for future positions.
As the Project Pre-Commissioning Engineer your role will include
- Design of procedures & programmes
- Customer interaction
- Advisory to the end customer on best practice & processes
- Pre-commissioning of the production facility
- Technical support including (but not limited to) Risers, umbilical’s, flowlines, N2 membranes, compressors, boosters & fluid displacement.
- Offshore Project Experience
- Deepwater (Preferred)
- Project Pre-commissioning of the above work scope
- End customer engagement / Integration