SWT Crew - (CT & UBD)
- Location: Onshore Middle East
- Years of experience in the role: Role dependent
- Pay: Contract Day rate
- Start: March 2021
- Job Number: 135 - 143
Performance Energy is looking for a crew of 14 experienced SWT personnel with onshore experience to support one of our existing customers on their CT UBD project.
- Rotation likely to be a 4/4 or 5/4 rotation
The campaign will focus on CT drilling activity & shall include new reservoir entry points in a veriety of formations with use of UBD to manage high losses in circulation. In order to qualify for this position you must be able to demonstrate a high level of techncial competency specifically on CT drilling projects & UBD operations. As the SWT spread will be set up for H2S & Cuttings management.
This position is of high priority, therefore, we request that you only apply if you meet the minimum requirements.
- Onshore Experience
- CT Drilling Project experience
- Experience with UBD drilling projects (3.5 year minimum)
- Experience in Gas & Condonsate would be beneficial
- H2S & Cuttings management
- Flow back, clean up & EWT operations
- Available for March/Early April
To apply please click the APPLY button below and complete the required form.
One of our Senior Technical specialists will be in touch to discuss this project further, should your profile match the criteria required.